Best Club Foot Treatment Hospitals and Cost in Egypt
Choose from 13 best Club Foot Treatment hospitals in Egypt
Top 10 Club Foot Treatment Hospitals in Egypt
About Club Foot Treatment
Clubfoot is a congenital deformity of the foot which ranges from mild to severe. In clubfoot, the foot of the baby is twisted out of shape such that it is curved inwards or downwards. The abnormality can be successfully treated by a specialist. The most common treatment of clubfoot is the Ponseti method, which involves gentle stretching and casting followed by a minor surgery to realign the foot and correct the deformity. If the condition is severe, it may require a more invasive surgery by an orthopedic surgeon.
Saudi German Hospital in Cairo, established in 1988, is a part of the largest private Healthcare provider in the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa). As a hospital under a multi-functional healthcare group, it also contributes to healthcare development. SGH Group has established 10 hospitals and 12 upcoming projects in different development stages, widely expanding with a growing rate of 16% per year. Saudi German Hospital, Cairo is the first hospital established by the group in Africa. As the major tertiary care hospitals in Cairo and Egypt with the capacity of around 300 beds, SGH Cairo is a leading name in healthcare sector. It offers a wide range of medical services including specialized units, sub-specialties, and critical care.
Misr International Hospital (MIH) is a private hospital located in the Giza Governorate of Egypt. The hospital was established in 1985 and has since then expanded to become a comprehensive medical center, offering a wide range of medical services and treatments.
MIH is a 300-bed hospital, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technologies, and staffed with a team of highly skilled and experienced medical professionals. The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, and more.
- South Sinai Hospital at Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt offers a variety of services for the modern medicine. The hospital has acquired the latest equipment and the most advanced surgical instruments to ensure effective and safe treatment, as with the large university hospital and specialized medical centers in the heart of Cairo.
- South Sinai Hospital at Sharm el Sheikh offers services for South Sinai government's peoples and visitors from abroad. They encourage various tourists’ therapeutic programs, and are widely considered as one of the largest private hospitals at South Sinai government.
- The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced physicians and medical professionals from the teaching university staff. They work with trained nursing staff to provide complete care to each patient.
- They offer comprehensive medical care and unique services with the highest standard of accuracy and proficiency. In addition to this, the hospital maintains the high hospitality level and clinical excellence.
- South Sinai hospital offers exceptional care in all general and delicate specialties. The building is equipped with the latest medical instruments and the most advanced technology in all fields to ensure the highest standard of service and care to all our patients with affordable prices to all incomes levels.
As-Salam International Hospital, Maadi, Cairo, is a JCI-accredited facility dedicated to exceptional healthcare and medical services. It is a part of Alameda Healthcare Group, one of the prominent network of healthcare subsidiaries in Egypt, including affiliation with Royal free hospital in London, outpatient clinics, diagnostic centers, specialized centers, pharmacies, International Relations Department for expats’ medical needs. In addition to a variety of specialized outpatient and inpatient services, the hospital offers video conferencing with renowned doctors 24/7 through their tele-medicine service and the German Rehabilitation Center.
As-Salam International Hospital was established in 1982 and has a vast experience of 38 years serving the community and providing the best quality service and patient care. They have employed more than 700 physicians and 400 nurses working 24/7 to ensure unparalleled clinical care within a friendly and patient-centric atmosphere. The hospital has been continuously investing in technology and facilities to provide the most advanced and effective care to the patients.
As-Salam International Hospital in Egypt ensures end-to-end seamless medical service with a combination of quality and experience.
Al Madinah Specialized Hospital that offers extensive range of services under Medina medical services includes medical, technical, funeral, and legal assistance at affordable cost ranges. It is the first Specialized Hospital in Luxor to offer Orthopaedic care. They ensure streamlined care with professional efficiency to provide the best care to each patient. The hospital is fully equipped to manage outpatient and inpatient services in a safe and secure environment. Medina Hospital is open 24 hours every day for comprehensive care to emergency patients. A trained team of nurses provides specialized care in a patient friendly environment with on-care treatment and maintain high levels of clinical standards. The doctors across all specialtie
Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital is one of the largest medical institutions in the Northern region of Egypt that provide comprehensive medical services to patients. The hospital combines integrative healthcare facilities with a variety of specializes services, such as outstanding hotel accommodation, ranging from the ?rst-class room up to royal suite. Founded in 2004, Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital has a total of 108 beds, along with 23 are for the ICU. The hospital is renowned to have the most reputable ICU in the northern area of Egypt. The trained and skilled professional medical staff ensures the highest quality, with evidence –based medical care.
Andalusia Smouha Hospital is a leading healthcare services providing facility that offers a range of services for patients in Egypt and abroad. Andalusia Group is renowned for its clinical excellence, and the primary and secondary medical care facilities. The group acquired the British Hospital in Alexandria and made a new franchise of Andalusia by naming it Andalusia Smouha Hospital in February 2012.
The hospital has a capacity of 54 beds, with 4 highly equipped operation theaters for expert surgical treatment.
Andalusia hospitals have excellent reputation for international standard of facilities and outstanding hospitality services. They are committed to maintaining a clean environment for everyone - patients, employees and visitors during the entire hospital stay. The medical staff is highly trained and skilled to ensure complete comfort and best care of each patient.
Andalusia Smouha Hospital offers a range of services across various medical specialities, including Outpatient Clinics, Operating Rooms, Emergency Room, Pharmacy, Inpatients Services and Home Care Programs.
Aseel Medical Care Hospital, established in 2010, was the first specialized orthopedic surgery center in the Red Sea area of the Egypt. The hospital was designed to cover all specialties of Orthopedic Surgery and provide the most advanced level of care to the patient. Aseel medical center (AMC) expanded to accommodate a wider range of specialties in its new building and now offer comprehensive medical services across major medical branches. Aseel Medical Care Hospital was further established as a 24/7 emergency hospital and continue to provide patients critical and emergency care services.
Andalusia Al Maadi Hospital, established in 2009, started with only 49 beds capacity and 6 operations theaters but flourished over the years to double its initial capacity. They have been constantly delivering excellent healthcare services to keep up the high levels of patient satisfaction and quality of clinical care. It is a part of the Andalusia Group, a leading regional player in the healthcare sector in the Middle East. They have a network of general hospitals, specialized medical centers, and polyclinics across Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The group was founded in 1984 by the entrepreneur Dr. Darweesh Zagzoug with one hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; and expanded over 30 years.
- Elite Hospital is a distinguished medical facility which is conveniently located in a way that it is connected with all Alexandria entrance from the agricultural and the desert road.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Egypt to provide all kinds of medical services to domestic and international hospital.
- As the first hospital in Egypt to operate with an integrated system of medical centers of excellence, it operates with 10 medical centers.
- The hospital has a separate building for utilities, and operated with international standards and JCI requirements. The hospital has premium residence rooms which are designed to provide psychological comfort and calm.
- A staff works round the clock to ensure a positive energy environment to provide complete comfort for patients and visitors.
- Elite hospital follows the international healthcare guidelines and consistently improve the standards of healthcare to provide comprehensive clinical care in Egypt.
- Outpatient clinics: The hospital contains various outpatient clinics across all specialties.
- Emergency and Trauma Department: Elite hospital has a specialized department for emergency and injuries (casualty) care as per the international standards.
- Intensive Care unit: The department has a capacity of 50 beds and provide critical care services to patients.
- Radiology Center: It is an integrated center equipped with the most updated diagnostic tools, including the recent Magnetic Resonance Imaging ((1.5 T) unit, multi slice Computed Tomography unit, Digital X-Ray unit and different modalities of Ultrasounds (2D, 4D, ECHO) and Interventional Radiology Unit.
- Medical analysis laboratory: It is equipped with the latest equipment and include Tissue pathology Lab and Blood bank.
- Room categories: There are various different types of well furnished rooms designed to provide complete comfort for the patient. This includes Royal Suite, Presidential Suite, First class room, Junior Suite and Day Care room.