Best Hip Resurfacing Hospitals and Cost in Thailand
Choose from 4 best Hip Resurfacing hospitals in Thailand
Top 10 Hip Resurfacing Hospitals in Thailand
About Hip Resurfacing
Hip Resurfacing is a procedure that differs from the traditional hip replacement surgery. In this surgery the head of femor (thigh bone) is re shaped and the socket (acetabulum) in which it is fixed is replaced with metal, plastic or ceramic implants. The procedure is considered better because it is easy to revise it and it give you more normal walking pattern. The costs vary significantly based on the type of implant material (metal, plastic or ceramic) used, so it is important to check with the provider which implant material and from which company (brand) they will be using. Guidance is available from Lyfboat experts.
Average Hip Resurfacing Cost
|India||Starting from $8000|
|Thailand||Starting from $14500|
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.