Best Knee Arthroplasty Hospitals and Cost in Saudi Arabia
Choose from 1 best Knee Arthroplasty hospitals in Saudi-arabia
Top 10 Knee Arthroplasty Hospitals in Saudi Arabia
About Knee Arthroplasty
Knee Arthroplasty (also known as knee replacement surgery) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged parts of the kneecap, thighbone, and shinbone of the patient are replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the knee region to access the bone, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision.
Average Knee Arthroplasty Cost
|India||Starting from $2500|
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital was established in 1984 by Dr. Darwish Mustafa Zaqzouq to meet the healthcare needs of the region. Today, it stands as one of the oldest healthcare facilities in Jeddah for all-round medical care.
- It has a modern architecture with a capacity of 83 beds and 28 outpatient clinics. HJH is equipped with the latest medical equipment and advanced technology for safe and effective patient care.
- A panel of highly qualified medical staff is employed to deliver end-to-end medical services with diagnosis and therapeutic care.
- Hai Al Jamea Hospital is certified by the MRQP accreditation body and is widely reputed as one of the leading hospitals for top-rated healthcare measures in Jeddah.
- HJH combine the high quality medical services with reasonable price packages to make primary clinical care available to all patients. They strive to ensure unparalleled services to the patients through consistent and ongoing efforts and have strong long term relationships with customers.
- The hospital has grown rapid growth over the last years to expand their services, with outpatient visits to HJH has reached 240,000 patients, and numbers of inpatients reached 12,500 patients.