Best Rotator Cuff Surgery (Arthroscopic /Mini open) Hospitals and Cost in Tunisia
Choose from 2 best Rotator Cuff Surgery (Arthroscopic /Mini open) hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Rotator Cuff Surgery (Arthroscopic /Mini open)
About Rotator Cuff Surgery (Arthroscopic /Mini open)Rotator Cuff Repair is a surgical procedure used to repair a tendon in the shoulder. In this surgery, the patient is placed under general anesthesia. The doctor will then use different methods to reattach the torn tendon to its proper place. Methods include arthroscopic surgery, open surgery, and mini-open surgery.
Average Rotator Cuff Surgery (Arthroscopic /Mini open) Cost
|India||Starting from $2650|
- Rotator Cuff Repair
The Med Hannibal is a private clinic in the Berges du Lac district of Tunisia. As an international establishment, it provides services to patients from all over the world. The location of the hospital is close to Tunis-Carthage airport, making it a convenient option for patients travelling from other countries for quality medical care in Tunisia. Med Hannibal offers a high standard of clinical and hotel care in an all-inclusive medical package, comprising other services such as airport pick up and drop off and assistance during the stay.
- Originally established in 1979, the Taoufik Clinic is a renowned institution known for its services in fields such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, Bariatric Surgery, Ophthalmology. The JCI-accredited facility also provides high-quality health care services in various other medical specialties.
- After a series of expansions and renovations, the hospital was integrated with Taoufik Hospitals Group (THG) in 2014.
- The healthcare facility is proudly working with more than 100 board-certified physicians to cater to domestic as well as international patients. They also employ a team of qualified & skilled nurses and technicians across various medical specialties.
- The hospital boasts world-class medical facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a commitment to raise the bar of the healthcare sector in Tunisia. The hospital boasts of advanced medical facilities like Medical Imaging equipment, pulsed and continuous wave Lasers, and Echo-endoscope.
- 24-Hour Services include Accident & Emergency Service, Ambulance Service, Medical Laboratory, and Radiology & Ultrasound Services.
- The hospital includes a modern operating theatre, a post-operation care facility, and an ICU.
- A laboratory dedicated to diagnosis and treatment concerning pathological anatomy
- Radiology, Imaging and Diagnostic Services
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Advanced oncology center
Nearest Airport - Carthage International Airport (20 minutes ride from the airport to the hospital)