Best Shoulder Arthroplasty Hospitals and Cost in Bangkok
Choose from 5 best Shoulder Arthroplasty hospitals in Bangkok
Top Hospitals For Shoulder Arthroplasty
About Shoulder ArthroplastyShoulder Replacement Surgery (also known as shoulder arthroplasty) is a surgical procedure in which the damaged shoulder joint of the patient is replaced with artificial parts. In this procedure, the doctor will put the patient under anesthesia. The doctor will then make an incision in the shoulder to access the joint, remove the damaged area, insert the replacement, and then close the incision. There are different variations of the surgery that can involve total or partial replacement of parts.Read More about Shoulder Arthroplasty →
Average Shoulder Arthroplasty Cost
|India||Starting from $6000|
Yanhee International Hospital is a leading multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital in Thailand. The hospital, established in 1984, offers global standard medical facilities and superlative quality of healthcare services. It is one of the foremost hospitals in Bangkok, highly renowned for its cosmetic, reconstructive and aesthetic procedures including plastic surgery, breast augmentation, blepharoplasty and many others.The hospital is one of the prime destinations not only for domestic but also international patients seeking health and beauty related services. Yanhee Hospital is an internationally accredited medical centre providing paramount medical care at an affordable cost packages and treatment rates. The 400 bedded hospital offers a wide range of services including medical, cosmetic, dental and alternative medicine. Yanhee caters to thousands of patients in outpatient facilities on a daily basis.
Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited. This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties. The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand. The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA - Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Sukumvit Hospital is a JCI-accredited private healthcare facility located along the historic Sukumvit Road. For the last three decades, the hospital has been serving a wide range of modern services, diagnoses, and treatments with a dedicated team of 71 doctors and nurses.
- Established in 1977 with an aim to make modern healthcare accessible and affordable, the hospital offers a comprehensive range of treatments in Breast Cancer & Surgery, Digestive and Liver Diseases Center, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Dental care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Diabetes.
- 243 in-patient beds and centers with the ability to cater to 2,000 patients on a daily basis
- 95 diagnostic rooms
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center equipped with a full-fledged fitness center and advanced facilities like The Hyperbaric chamber, TMS room, EMG acupuncture room, etc.
- Advanced X-RAY & Diagnostic Imaging Center with the latest technologies like the 128 Slice CT Scan or high-speed computer X-Ray machine, Digital Mammogram, MRI facility, etc.
- Modular surgery center specializing in Neurological, Vascular, Breast, Cosmetic, Colorectal, urological, and General surgeries.