Best Shoulder Arthroscopy Hospitals and Cost in Brazil
Choose from 2 best Shoulder Arthroscopy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Shoulder Arthroscopy
About Shoulder Arthroscopy
Shoulder Arthroscopy is a surgical procedure used to examine and/or treat problems of the shoulder and surrounding tissue. Therefore, this surgical procedure can be both diagnostic and correctional. In this surgery, the patient will be placed under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will make a small incision into the shoulder area, insert a small camera known as an arthroscope, view different parts of the shoulder using the scope, and perform other minor correctional procedures if necessary.
Average Shoulder Arthroscopy Cost
|India||Starting from $5000|
- Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital is a multi-specialt hospital that has set a benchmark of excellence in Brazil and the rest of the world.
- Located in the Morumbi district towards the south of Sao Pulao, Albert Einstein Israelite Hospital was established in 1971 after 16 years of meticulous planning under Dr. Manoel Tabacow Hidal and his team of doctors.
- The hospital is widely known for its integrated healthcare system with qualified support for promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and research for various medical conditions.
- The hospital has a team of skilled and qualified professionals working around the clock to provide comprehensive medical assistance to its p
- First Hospital in Brazil to receive Planetree designation – Morumbi Unit – Patient-centered care designation institutions and humanized institutions program - 2011.
- Hospital São Rafael is a reputed multi-specialty hospital located in the North-Northeast of Brazil. It offers a wide variety of treatments under Neurology, Oncology, Nephrology, Bone Marrow transplantation, and stem cell research.
- Established in 1990, the internationally accredited facility aims to make quality treatment affordable and accessible to local and international patients.
- A strong team of 3000+ doctors, nurses, technicians, and administrative staff are dedicated to providing personalized treatment and care.
- In 2009, continuing its vision to excel in science and research, the hospital introduced a new addition to the hospital - Center for Biotechnology and Cell Therapy (CBTC).
- First Brazilian hospital to introduce extracorporeal lithotripsy therapy.
- The first hospital to install high-tech equipment like linear accelerator, magnetic resonance, computerized tomography, etc. in Salvador.
- The first hospital to acquire PET/CT for the early cancer diagnosis in the northeast region - Brazil
- The first hospital to start laser treatment for prostate tumors with the addition of Green Light HPS.
- Two buildings consisting of 10 floors each
- 12 modular operating rooms
- 68 beds under intensive and semi-intensive care
- Diagnostic medical center with 88 medical offices, certified technicians, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Emergency Unit with 22 adult & 5 pediatric observation beds
- Two rooms dedicated to hemodynamic procedures
- Accreditation by the Ministry of Health and the National Health Surveillance Agency – ANVISA
- Received the Accredited certification with Excellence – Level 3 by National Accreditation Organization – ONA.