Best Shoulder Arthroscopy Hospitals and Cost in Egypt
Choose from 14 best Shoulder Arthroscopy hospitals in
Top Hospitals For Shoulder Arthroscopy
About Shoulder Arthroscopy
Shoulder Arthroscopy is a surgical procedure used to examine and/or treat problems of the shoulder and surrounding tissue. Therefore, this surgical procedure can be both diagnostic and correctional. In this surgery, the patient will be placed under regional or general anesthesia. The doctor will make a small incision into the shoulder area, insert a small camera known as an arthroscope, view different parts of the shoulder using the scope, and perform other minor correctional procedures if necessary.
Average Shoulder Arthroscopy Cost
|India||Starting from $3500|
As-Salam International Hospital, Maadi, Cairo, is a JCI-accredited facility dedicated to exceptional healthcare and medical services. It is a part of Alameda Healthcare Group, one of the prominent network of healthcare subsidiaries in Egypt, including affiliation with Royal free hospital in London, outpatient clinics, diagnostic centers, specialized centers, pharmacies, International Relations Department for expats’ medical needs. In addition to a variety of specialized outpatient and inpatient services, the hospital offers video conferencing with renowned doctors 24/7 through their tele-medicine service and the German Rehabilitation Center.
As-Salam International Hospital was established in 1982 and has a vast experience of 38 years serving the community and providing the best quality service and patient care. They have employed more than 700 physicians and 400 nurses working 24/7 to ensure unparalleled clinical care within a friendly and patient-centric atmosphere. The hospital has been continuously investing in technology and facilities to provide the most advanced and effective care to the patients.
As-Salam International Hospital in Egypt ensures end-to-end seamless medical service with a combination of quality and experience.
Andalusia Al Maadi Hospital, established in 2009, started with only 49 beds capacity and 6 operations theaters but flourished over the years to double its initial capacity. They have been constantly delivering excellent healthcare services to keep up the high levels of patient satisfaction and quality of clinical care. It is a part of the Andalusia Group, a leading regional player in the healthcare sector in the Middle East. They have a network of general hospitals, specialized medical centers, and polyclinics across Egypt and Saudi Arabia. The group was founded in 1984 by the entrepreneur Dr. Darweesh Zagzoug with one hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; and expanded over 30 years.
Misr International Hospital (MIH) is a private hospital located in the Giza Governorate of Egypt. The hospital was established in 1985 and has since then expanded to become a comprehensive medical center, offering a wide range of medical services and treatments.
MIH is a 300-bed hospital, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technologies, and staffed with a team of highly skilled and experienced medical professionals. The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, and more.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital is one of the largest and most prominent medical centres in Egypt. It was establishing a state-of-the-art in the Nasr City and has total land area is 13,000 square meters (42,651 square feet), the footprint is 7000 square meters (22,966 square feet).
- The hospital is JCI accredited and ensures reliable clinical care and healthcare services for patients from and outside Egypt. Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a collaboration agreement with Cleveland Clinic Foundation (CCF) and also with Hartmann Institute, which allows knowledge transfer and accessibility between the institutions.
- The hospital houses expert medical professionals and competent support staff, trained in advanced procedures and skilled in handling high-tech instruments.
- Dar Al Fouad Hospital has a capacity of 168 beds, including 37 beds for critically care patients. The hospital also encompasses 6 operation rooms, an IVF center, a physiotherapy department, 2 cath labs, a radiology unit, a laboratory and a non-invasive cardiac lab.
- They offer all kinds of medical and surgical specialties, ranging from organ transplant services to emergency care.
- Dar Al Fouad is equipped with the latest medical equipment and ensure effective and safe care under the supervision of professional doctors.
- The hospital has acquired advanced instruments such as latest radiotherapy equipment in Africa & Missle East.
- Dar Al Fouad hospitals are credited for being the leader on various fronts, including first liver transplant in Africa & ME, as well as the highest no. of cases (more than 600 cases) of liver transplant in Africa & ME. it is the best hospital for bone marrow transplant, with more than 250 case of bone marrow transplant, and emergency stroke control within 40 min in Africa & ME.
- Dar Al Fouad hospital was the first to have JCI accreditation in Egypt and to treated brain stroke.
- They have an excellent surgical record, including 16,000 Open heart surgeries, 70,000 neuro surgeries, 100,000 GIT operations, 120,000 General surgery, 40,000 Tumor operations, 40,000 Cardiac catheters and 13,000 Orthopedic surgeries.
Saudi German Hospital in Cairo, established in 1988, is a part of the largest private Healthcare provider in the MENA region (Middle East & North Africa). As a hospital under a multi-functional healthcare group, it also contributes to healthcare development. SGH Group has established 10 hospitals and 12 upcoming projects in different development stages, widely expanding with a growing rate of 16% per year. Saudi German Hospital, Cairo is the first hospital established by the group in Africa. As the major tertiary care hospitals in Cairo and Egypt with the capacity of around 300 beds, SGH Cairo is a leading name in healthcare sector. It offers a wide range of medical services including specialized units, sub-specialties, and critical care.
- South Sinai Hospital at Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt offers a variety of services for the modern medicine. The hospital has acquired the latest equipment and the most advanced surgical instruments to ensure effective and safe treatment, as with the large university hospital and specialized medical centers in the heart of Cairo.
- South Sinai Hospital at Sharm el Sheikh offers services for South Sinai government's peoples and visitors from abroad. They encourage various tourists’ therapeutic programs, and are widely considered as one of the largest private hospitals at South Sinai government.
- The hospital has a team of highly qualified and experienced physicians and medical professionals from the teaching university staff. They work with trained nursing staff to provide complete care to each patient.
- They offer comprehensive medical care and unique services with the highest standard of accuracy and proficiency. In addition to this, the hospital maintains the high hospitality level and clinical excellence.
- South Sinai hospital offers exceptional care in all general and delicate specialties. The building is equipped with the latest medical instruments and the most advanced technology in all fields to ensure the highest standard of service and care to all our patients with affordable prices to all incomes levels.
Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital is one of the largest medical institutions in the Northern region of Egypt that provide comprehensive medical services to patients. The hospital combines integrative healthcare facilities with a variety of specializes services, such as outstanding hotel accommodation, ranging from the ?rst-class room up to royal suite. Founded in 2004, Andalusia Al Shalalat Hospital has a total of 108 beds, along with 23 are for the ICU. The hospital is renowned to have the most reputable ICU in the northern area of Egypt. The trained and skilled professional medical staff ensures the highest quality, with evidence –based medical care.
Al Madinah Specialized Hospital that offers extensive range of services under Medina medical services includes medical, technical, funeral, and legal assistance at affordable cost ranges. It is the first Specialized Hospital in Luxor to offer Orthopaedic care. They ensure streamlined care with professional efficiency to provide the best care to each patient. The hospital is fully equipped to manage outpatient and inpatient services in a safe and secure environment. Medina Hospital is open 24 hours every day for comprehensive care to emergency patients. A trained team of nurses provides specialized care in a patient friendly environment with on-care treatment and maintain high levels of clinical standards. The doctors across all specialtie
- Elite Hospital is a distinguished medical facility which is conveniently located in a way that it is connected with all Alexandria entrance from the agricultural and the desert road.
- It is one of the largest hospitals in Egypt to provide all kinds of medical services to domestic and international hospital.
- As the first hospital in Egypt to operate with an integrated system of medical centers of excellence, it operates with 10 medical centers.
- The hospital has a separate building for utilities, and operated with international standards and JCI requirements. The hospital has premium residence rooms which are designed to provide psychological comfort and calm.
- A staff works round the clock to ensure a positive energy environment to provide complete comfort for patients and visitors.
- Elite hospital follows the international healthcare guidelines and consistently improve the standards of healthcare to provide comprehensive clinical care in Egypt.
- Outpatient clinics: The hospital contains various outpatient clinics across all specialties.
- Emergency and Trauma Department: Elite hospital has a specialized department for emergency and injuries (casualty) care as per the international standards.
- Intensive Care unit: The department has a capacity of 50 beds and provide critical care services to patients.
- Radiology Center: It is an integrated center equipped with the most updated diagnostic tools, including the recent Magnetic Resonance Imaging ((1.5 T) unit, multi slice Computed Tomography unit, Digital X-Ray unit and different modalities of Ultrasounds (2D, 4D, ECHO) and Interventional Radiology Unit.
- Medical analysis laboratory: It is equipped with the latest equipment and include Tissue pathology Lab and Blood bank.
- Room categories: There are various different types of well furnished rooms designed to provide complete comfort for the patient. This includes Royal Suite, Presidential Suite, First class room, Junior Suite and Day Care room.
Aseel Medical Care Hospital, established in 2010, was the first specialized orthopedic surgery center in the Red Sea area of the Egypt. The hospital was designed to cover all specialties of Orthopedic Surgery and provide the most advanced level of care to the patient. Aseel medical center (AMC) expanded to accommodate a wider range of specialties in its new building and now offer comprehensive medical services across major medical branches. Aseel Medical Care Hospital was further established as a 24/7 emergency hospital and continue to provide patients critical and emergency care services.